Happy Mama Expo Speaker Line Up
Headshots of a few prominent speakers at Happy Mama Expo including: - Hillary Melchiors, PhD, President, DONA International - Heather Clarke, DNP, President, American College of Nurse-Midwives - Stanton Hom, DO, Future Generations Chiropractic Care
SAN DIEGO, October 19, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Happy Mama Expo 2023 is set to redefine virtual pregnancy conferences with its stellar lineup of speakers and innovators in maternal health and wellness. This year's virtual expo promises an experience like no other, with state-of-the-art digital interaction, compelling sessions, and some of the brightest minds in the industry. The expo features:
The Happy Mama Expo is devoted to building a global community centered on maternal well-being, health, and empowerment. Through events like the annual virtual Expo, Happy Mama connects families to experts and professionals to champion maternal health and wellness.
"We intentionally designed this event to be as convenient and accessible as possible. Anyone looking for information and support on pregnancy can find it here. We are online, live, and ready to provide answers to questions on the A to Zs of pregnancy and postpartum. We are also proud to offer the latest and greatest in maternal digital health tech. With a main stage packed with subject matter experts, entertainers, and innovators, there is something for everyone at the Happy Mama Expo,” says Fran Ayalasomayajula, DMsc, MPH, CD(DONA), Founder and President of Happy Mama.
- Hillary Melchiors, PhD – President, DONA International
- Heather Clarke, DNP – President, American College of Nurse-Midwives
- Debra Pascali-Bonaro – Filmmaker, Author, and Director of O Birth: The Best-Kept Secret
- Mercedes Thomas, CPNP-PC – Best Selling Author and CEO, My Global Family, LLC
- Reena Gupta – CEO and Founder, Mom Relaunch
- Robert Flex – Community Outreach Specialist and Partnership Strategist of Mother to Baby
- AG Hammond – Humanitarian, singer, and songwriter will rock the house with soulful melodies and inspirational storytelling
And special guest: Walter Werzowa, PhD – The genius behind the iconic corporate jingles of Intel, Samsung, T-Mobile, Humana, UC Health, Pantene, TBS, Fox Sports, and many more, as well as acclaimed for his artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled completion of Beethoven's unfinished Tenth Symphony, and the founder of HealthTunes, will discuss the transformative power of music
Leading the charge at the Expo’s Innovation Showcase are:
- Wolomi – Prenatal care through technology and community outreach.
- Bellybaloo – A unique way for mothers to connect with their unborn child.
- VitalStart – New standards in maternal mental wellness.
- HappySneeze – Digital therapy for reducing postpartum urinary incontinence
Special thank you to major contributors: Medela, Aveeno Baby, Elequil Aromatabs, MoMMA Voices, and Birth & Baby University.
Happy Mama is a full-spectrum doula practice powered by technology, providing in-person and virtual doula services along with a robust digital platform full of endless resources. Happy Mama is a member of the American Heart Association's Innovators' Network.
Maternal Health Education Event Coordinator
Original Source: Groundbreaking Happy Mama Expo 2023 Announces a Star-Studded Lineup of Expert Speakers